10 April, 2007

Martin as a guests in various TV programs

As from yesterday, Monday 9th April, I started to attend as a guest with Lynn Faure, the presentor of E22 pm, discussing photography. The aim of these frequent interviews is to educate the general public and give important information on what is happening in the photographic industry.

This is not the first time that I was invited on such programs, in fact I was also a regular guest in another TV program called 'It-Tieg' presented by Frank Bonnici and broadcasted on Net TV.

Very recently I was also interviewed in another production on Net TV, this time on a cultural and educational program called 'Botttega'. Since this program is aimed to offer information about Maltese artists, I was invited since one of my specialities is Artistic Portrature.

Soon I will publish some videos from such programs to this blog.

No comments: